GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research (GLBIMR), Greater Noida, is organizing the Induction Program for PGDM Batch 2017-19, from July 10, 2017- July 14, 2017.
There will be highly renowned expert panelists from corporate for Panel Discussions and Knowledge sharing sessions, on the theme “Corporate Expectations & Insights for Aspiring Managers”. 3-4 eminent panelists in each session will be sharing their views on the subject matter. The main objective of these sessions is to sensitize the young budding managers with the pragmatic experiences of the corporate world and its expectations from them in the challenging and changing Global scenario.
Following Eminent Corporate Experts have already given their consent to address the Students of PGDM Batch 2017-19 as part of the Knowledge Sharing Sessions:
• Mr. J.S. Kaushal – Director, Personnel Central Warehousing Corporation
• Mr. Rajiv Kapoor – Executive Director, Group HRM
• Mr. Anup Mandal – Chief Technology Officer, HT Media Ltd.
• Ms. Vijay Laxmi – Vice President, Centrum Capital Ltd
• Mr. Rohit Gandotra – Business Manager, America Operation Cygnet Infotech LLC
• Mathieu Jouve – Villard Managing Partner Wedge Consulting
• Gopi Krishan Bali – TEDx Speaker, Youth Mentor, Master Trainer, National Head (Content Dev. & Trng.) Teach India, CSR Division, Times of India
• Prof. (Dr.) Tripathi – Vice Chancellor, MGU
• Dr. Yasho V. Verma – Mentor, Winning Solution
• Simin Askari – VP-HR, DS Group
• Gaurav Sharma – Director-HR, Gionee
• Rajneesh Bawa, Group Director-HR & Business Strategy at Anbros ltd
• Mr. Sridhar Balan – Advisor, Ratna Sagar Publication
• Dr. S. Durgaaprosad Prosad – Vice Chancellor, Himalayan University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
• Dr. Maninder Singh – Head-T & D, VLCC
• Mr. Pawan Sharma – VP-HR, Kwality
• Mr. Anurag Batra – CEO and Founder, Business World
• Mr. Rajiv Sahdev – Group President, JBM
• Mr. Amit Bansal – DGM – HR, Future Group
• Sujoy Ghosh Principal – Optronics & Avionics
Apart from these, many more Eminent Corporate Experts would be joining Knowledge Sharing Sessions