Today business world places new demands on professional not only to cope up with local and global changes but also to develop and sharpen the leadership and interpersonal competencies required to work with people at all levels in the organization. In addition, today’s managers must be able to:
• Address global opportunities, competition and regulatory issues.
• Utilize latest technology in manufacturing, services and communication.
• Interact positively with diverse customers, employees and suppliers.
PGDM Programme is committed to provide the educational and corporate experiences required for professional competence. The present course curriculum is designed to make students develop their:
• Conceptual and analytical competence.
• Global vision and understanding.
• Breadth of knowledge in various functional area of Management.
• Able to act strategically at local, national and global levels.
• Interpersonal and multi cultural of teamwork competencies.
• Communication and presentation competencies.
• An attitude of ethical and legal non-controversial business practices.
Admission Cell of G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida is authorized to execute the admission of two years AICTE approved PGDM Programme for the academic year 2019-21 only as per the following guidelines:
|A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline as recognized by UGC, under 10+2+3 system with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply, provided they complete all formalities of examinations before 30th July and furnish before 30th September the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria.|
|Candidates seeking admission to PGDM programme are required to appear in CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA. GLBIMR uses these scores only for short-listing candidates. Final selection is based on the candidate’s academic records, performance in our selection process including Group Discussions & Personal Interview, CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA score, as well as experience of previous employment.
The selected candidates are required to fill the Application Form available with the Institute’s Admission Department by payment of Rs. 1200/- cash or demand draft in favour of ‘G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research‘, payable at Greater Noida / Delhi or by downloading the form from Institute’s website ‘ http://www.glbimr.org/downloads/admissionform.pdf ‘ and sending the form to the Institute with demand draft of Rs.1200/-.
|The Fee for Two Year Full Time PGDM programme will be Rs. 5,75,000/-
Laptop and course material for each subject in each trimester will be provided to all students. The laptop will be the property of student on completion of the PGDM programme.The schedule for payment of Fee will be as under:
Scholarship to Meritorious students PGDM Batch 2018-20
|Mob. No. : 08860333801 / 802 / 804 / 8010-081-081
Website Application: http://www.glbimr.org