Home » Posts tagged 'GLBIMR'
Tag Archives: GLBIMR
E-Cell – Flying Minds Inauguration on January 17, 2018 @ GLBIMR
GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research (GLBIMR), Greater Noida launched E-Cell (Entrepreneurship Development Cell) – Flying Minds, dedicated to promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship among students. Mr. Pankaj Agarwal, Vice-Chairman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions inaugurated the E-Cell – Flying Minds on January 17, 2018 along with Dr.Urvashi Makkar, Director General, GLBIMR, Dr. Vinod Shashtri, Head Academics, Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Bennett University, Mr. R.K. Chandra, Advisor & Program Director, NIESBUD, Mr. Sanjeev Gupta, Consultant, Loyalty & Cashback Solutions and Mr. Chandrashekhar Singh, Founder & CEO, Hellopunditji.com, in presence of all faculty , staff and students.
Mr. Pankaj Agarwal shared that, our vision is to develop, sustain and deliver the Entrepreneurship spirit among students in their quest to achieve success in establishing their venture at all junctures. Dr. Urvashi Makkar shared that this E-Cell will be primarily responsible for fostering entrepreneurship amongst students and assisting budding entrepreneurs by providing them with necessary resources. E-Cell will also encourage students to come up with their business ideas and take initiatives to give a concrete platform to them to showcase their entrepreneurial talent.
Technovation Club organized “TECH-ACT”- Exploring the real world Scenario with the blend of Technology
Technovation Club of GLBIMR organized “TECH-ACT”- Exploring the real World Scenario with the blend of Technology on December 21, 2017 , which was huge success. Students presented precise acts through their skills and talent to showcase the real world scenario with the blend of technology.
The event, which witnessed great zeal & enthusiasm from the students, was judged Dr Anand Rai and Dr. Brijendra Yadav.
Below are the Winners and Runner ups of the event:
1. Team led by Vaibhav- The Shield (Theme- Precision Farming)
2. Team led by Aggaya- Big Bang Fires (Theme- Paytm- Cash to cashless Economy)
3. Team led by Rahul Rout – Chitti – The Fire (Theme- Artificial Intelligence)
Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Director General, GLBIMR, conferred the certificates to the winning teams and shared her inspiring views with the students. She motivated the students to come out of their cocoon & explore more.
We Congratulate the Winners and all the Participants!!!
Mr. Pankaj Agarwal, Vice-Chairman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions will be inaugurating the E-Cell – Flying Minds on January 17, 2018 @ GLBIMR
Mr. Pankaj Agarwal, Vice-Chairman, GL Bajaj Educational Institutions will be inaugurating the E-Cell – Flying Minds on January 17, 2018 @ GLBIMR. On the same day, Panel Discussion on Entrepreneurship will be organising.
The interactive panel discussion and the speak-up session aim to:
• Promote Entrepreneurship – to develop ideas in a conventional work-place & be dedicated and motivated like entrepreneur
• Build institutional entrepreneurship capacity
• Encourage employment-creating initiatives
• Break the inhibitions of Selling
Technovation Club, is going to organize “Tech-ACT” Expressing Real World Scenario with the blend of Technology.
Technovation Club, is going to organize “Tech-ACT” Expressing Real World Scenario with the blend of Technology. The Objective of this club is to relate the students with the impact of Artificial Intelligence Technology in the real world such as Finance, HR, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Social Service.
“Technovation” Club Activity “Tech-ACT” on December 21, 2017 @GLBIMR
Technovation Club of GLBIMR is organizing -“Tech-ACT”- Expressing Real world Scenario with the blend of Technology” on December 21, 2017, which relate the students with the impact of technology in the real world.
Methodological Approach to the Event:
The Approach is to explore the real world ideas with the technology into their Act. Suggestive themes for the Tech-Act would be
• Artificial Intelligence
• Use of Technology in finance, for e.g. financial inclusion
• Use of Technology in HR
• Use of Technology in Marketing
• Use of Technology in Entrepreneurship
• Use of Technology in Social Service
1. Each group member must have a role in the act. (It is acceptable to include a role of Narrator in the act.)
2. Act must not contain violence or inappropriate language or actions.
3. Use of clear voices that can be easily heard.
4. The team participating in the act should have 5 members.
5. The teams will be allowed a maximum of 5 minutes to perform.
6. The teams will be free to select the story/script of the act. However, the script will have to be discussed with the event coordinator before the event. Theme should not be vulgar & cheap. It should not hurt any community’s feelings.
7. No use of slangs and unparliamentarily language in the act.
8. The Competition will be judged on the basis of the script, facial expressions, and element of technology, stage mannerism, co-ordination, voice modulation and overall performance.
9. Final ratings shall be decided by aggregating points awarded by a panel of judges.
10. In case of any dispute, decision of the organizers of the event shall be final and conclusive.
Certificates would be given to the Winners and Runners Up.
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that GLBIMR is organizing Management Development Program (MDP) on “Leadership Excellence: The Secret to Creating High Performance Teams” on January 5, 2018, Friday at GLBIMR Campus
Key Expert Resource Persons
Rajeev Vadakkepat, National Competency Manager, Nestle India Ltd. He is a highly accomplished and renowned trainer with an extensive experience of more than 25 years in wide gamut of training sessions in leadership, performance enhancement, competency mapping, orientation, man management. His portfolio comprises of coaching, capability enhancement, functional and behavioral training of lower and middle level managers at Nestle.
Deeksha Gupta, Talent Partner, Adobe. She is a very proactive and self motivated person with more than a decade of experience in multiple industry segments covering Consulting to Services, mentoring, leading and managing high performance teams. She has undertaken various High Impact projects like establishing AEM teams, Curriculum Development team, and Sales Operations team at Adobe.
The MDP will cover the following contents:
Conceptual framework of Leadership Excellence
Discovering your Leadership Style
Challenges of Global Leadership
Building Effective High Performin and Learning Teams in Organizations
Co-operative, Competitive and Collaborative approaches in Team working
Communication, Conflict Resolution and Decision making in Teams
Leadership Competencies for developing High Performance Work Teams
Building Team Cohesion with Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
Kindly nominate employees of your organisation and register online at https://goo.gl/forms/qACrVn0IywDxruUH3 by 31 December, 2017.
We hereby invite you to this highly insightful learning platform.
* Registration Form may be downloaded from https://goo.gl/forms/qACrVn0IywDxruUH3
All the participants will be awarded a certificate of participation on the conclusion of the program.
Extensive Media Coverage of GLBIMR in the Month of October 2017
GLBIMR received Extensive Media coverage in leading newspapers & online portals like, Amar Ujala, Deshbandhu, Dainik Jagran, collegedunia.com, Tennews and MBA Rendezvous for various events & activities conducted in the month of October 2017.
GLBIMR organized its 5th MDP on “Talent Management- A Heart of Transcendence in Knowledge Economy”, 24 Hours Certification Program on “Professional Excellence for Corporate Readiness” (PECR) and 30- Hours Certification on “Placement Readiness Enhancement Programme –PREP in the month of october 2017.